//DiaryLand

Hello earthlings !
Sweet Owner


Welcome to DiaryLand . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. twitter ? just mention me @OMGITsQiela .Be nice here or i call My Superman ! Like this blog ? Hihi ,Tqvm . Much love for you :*

Status : Holla amigos ! I'm Qiela . Be nice to me okay ,and for sure, I'll be nice to you ~



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Nur Qiela

❤ About Me ❤



Hye earthlings ! My name is Nurul Aqilah Binti Mohammad Zafri . People call me Qiela because, easy to be called .'m 14 years old and PMR candidates for 2013 . My hobbies are surfing the internet ,listening music and shopping . I love singing . My favourite colours is red ,black and blue. I love leopard patterns too. Because ,it's look wild for me. I like to eat western food and cooking from my beloved mother . Milo ice is my favorite drink. I am friendly in social sites, but if in a public place..I'm shy person. hehe .So, this is about me and hope you enjoy my website.Thank you for view my blogger . Much love for you ❤ xoxo

love Allah 
love my family 
love my friends 
love eating without get fat 
♥ easy to love someone 
love suprises 
love to laugh 
SINGLE